Saturday, April 12, 2014

Aurora Accommodation: Jamjen's Lodge

Jamjen's Lodge is one of the affordable accommodations in Baler town that is near the famed surfing spot of Sabang Beach. I was able to book a room via walk-in to this lodge in Baler by accident. When we arrived in the morning in Baler, me and my five other travel mates, we originally don't have an advance reserve accommodation in Baler. I went to my lodge that I originally stayed in 2013 on my first visit to Baler but they don't have a big room enough for 6 people. They are offering a split room but it is more costlier on our side. So I did a house-to-house check other accommodations nearby, until I accidentally found Jamjen's Lodge along the long street of Buton.

Jamjen's Lodge facade area.
I was able to book a bardaka room, good for 6 person for 3,500 a night. It's was quite pricey for us its already a good choice since the lodge is just newly open for months only during our stay. Plus the room is big enough for 6 person on a 2 double deck bed with aircon, TV and private bathroom. Room is also clean and maintained maybe because it was new at that time. But overall, the room is pleasant and spacious. You also have a private front terrace in your room. Unfortunately, there's no free breakfast or meal in their offered accommodations.

Jamjen's simple accommodation.
Our private terrace in our barkada room.
Double deck bed. Each bed is good for 2 person.
Maximum capacity of this Barkada Room is 6 person.
Jamjen's Lodge is also near Sabang Beach - just a street across the beachfront accommodations of Baler. On the side street of Buton Street are many eateries and stores for visitor's convenience. A little walk up front is Yellow Fin Bar - one of Baler's popular restaurant and bar in town. During my recent visit to their Facebook page, the loadge developed further. From 2 rooms during my 2014 stay, they now have around 6 rooms and a mini pool in their yard plus a space area for events like birthday parties, reunion and team building programs.  I recommend this accommodation when you are in Baler because it is affordable, clean and staffs are friendly especially when you are on a budget trip to Aurora. 


----------------------------------------------------------------
Jamjen's Lodge
#96 Buton St., Brgy. Sabang, Baler Aurora.
Contact no: 0929-2410298
Facebook: Jamjen's Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...