Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Echoes of Caressing Cry

Echoes of Caressing Cry

A river of emotion within me flows
A burst of affection slowly grows
While I ponder
Dreamy in a wonder

My thoughts were in delight
But in my heart, there is firelight
Its warm is conquering my body in uproar
A warm I never felt before

Though I deny
Blue-sky is in my eye
Felicity is swimming in my vein
And bliss to this feelings play in my brain

I conceal it every bit
Hide it
But its voice reaches my surface
To see this through my face

I try to cover this emotion
So, I cast it away in my notion
Yet, it whispers in my ear
Conveying a voluptuous music from balladeer

I thought it would sweep
If I had one sleep
But I was wrong in haste
For even sleep I cannot taste

In every move, I can feel the passion
The strong feeling runs in my blood and wants my submission
It succumbs my whole being
Now, I cannot resist it anymore this feeling

Though I bury it
Though I conceal it
I cannot conquer it anymore
This feeling puts me in torment more and more

I close my eyes
In the silence of my heart and mind it unties
There is a cry
A cry burdens my heart and mind to be crucify

I cannot subdue it anymore
It’s you my heart cries for more
But who will knew it out of blue?
When is every act I do there is no echo that I love you.
********************************************************
Christmas is coming soon, have you already bought your gifts and made a shopping spree? Well, its been a long time since my last post, well here is poem that I'm surely everyone would love... its about secret love or courting someone loved... you decide. I wrote this poem last December 1, 2003, I hope you like. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...