Saturday, November 20, 2004

Poignant

Poignant

Leave me alone
I don't want to moan
To feel it again to myself
Self-destruct? I didn't wish that
I defy that in my way
Away, from all torment and quarrels

Not even milestone in life
Consequence..............
Irritation...................
All failed, for it is suffering sharp
Once to feel it will never gone
Not quick...................
Emotions sadden and stress
Had not all released from
Deep imprint in mine

Impossible to resist
As grief start to undercover
In this situation
Vibrations are break circuit
Torn apart inside of me
Sharp and sudden it is
But still it painfully affecting the feeling
in blue..................
lost........................
*********************************************
Poignant is about painful feelings kept inside that hurt affects your whole personality. Though you want it to be lost, in blue, the pain isn't fading away. I wrote it last February 8, 2001. Comments and reactions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...