Thursday, December 23, 2004

Special Kind of Love

Special Kind of Love

I never had this feeling inside
Last long and never died
I know I never thought
This is the one I sought

Taking my breath away is the feeling
In a world of silver lining
With you, their and my friends
A lovely day as it ends

Happiness never surpass that I felt
In my heart was an eternal wealth
The laughter we share there is always
As all of us has own special ways

Full of life at all
Even I fall
Together we sail the life
As if no more night

The world we all belong
Like melody and sound to a song
A part of life as miracle
As I live in this forever circle.
********************************************
From the title itself you would thought this as a love poem but its all about friendship... and its one of the most important things in this world. I wrote this last December 26, 2001 with inspirations from friendship with my friends and best memories with them. Friendship with my friends is one of the best gift I've received this Christmas. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...