Saturday, May 27, 2023

Going Places to GRW to... Going AvGeek!

Yes... This blog has been rebranded from Going Places and Going, Roaming and Wandering to GOING AVGEEK!

GOING AVGEEK is simply a "travelling and always on the move aviation geek!"

GOING is anything that is happening or on-going but more importantly, it is the best word describe travel and adventure to places while AVGEEK is short for aviation geek that refers to someone who is an enthusiast of aviation - everything about airplanes, airports and flying.

Going AvGeek is a share about going, roaming and wandering to places, aviation, travel, food and tourism on my perspective. 

It has been 5 years since my last post and I've been to a lot of places and have so much travel stories to tell. During my absence here at Blogger, I rebranded my travel blog and I have move my platform to other social media, hence, my long hiatus here. But now, I'm glad to tell you that this travel blog has continued and has more content to share as you can find me now other social media like YouTube, Instagram and Facebook

Find me here... Just click the link and don't forget to subscribe, like and share to get the latest from my content and help me grow too!

I don't know when I will update here at blogger again but thank you for your continued support! And see you in Going AvGeek!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...