Monday, January 07, 2013

The Road to Sagada

I never expected that a road trip to Sagada, Mountain Province was a real road trip challenge experience. It is my first time to do a road trip travel! And that road trip was 17 hours on the road from my home province in Cavite to Mountain Province while passing through other provinces like Tarlac, Pampanga, Baguio, and Nueva Ecija. It was a tough trip - especially on my butt! I experience all - rough and bumpy roads, side cliff roadsides (mga "buwis-buhay" na daan), dusts, mechanical problem of our vehicle, mountain-side roads, long waits, boredom and stony roads but not without admiring mountain views, seeing Mount Pulog (Luzon's highest peak), valley scenes, waterfalls from mountainside, river valleys, mountain life and rice terraces while on the road! What a amazing experience! Don't you agree?

So here's a minute video capture of my roadtrip experience in Sagada, Mountain Province while en route to Bontoc for you guys to have a "feel" of what I experience on road trip travel!


This is a teaser posts for my trip to Sagada series - Sagada: Stairway to Mountain Province. Stay tuned for my upcoming posts about my trip to this province.

3 comments:

  1. i miss sagada. it's been 3 yrs since I went there..great teaser! I wanna know na what's with sagada today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love being in a cold place. The same reason why I want to settle in Sagada one day. Looking forward for more of your post about Sagada, Ian. :) Nice teaset by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adventurous Feet & Bino: The blog of my Sagada series will come out in a few days time. 'Hope you come back and read it and hear your comments. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...