Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Going 4!

I still can’t believe that I have reached the 4th year of my travel blog! It was 4 years of great journey about travels, places, discoveries and experiences. I experienced a lot – places, sights, cultural learning and one-of-a-kind adventures that I will treasure for the rest of my life. With that, I can say that in the last four years of my travels and sharing my stories in this blog, I continually did my goal of sharing the best travel experiences in each destination I went through by writing a tell-all adventure stories.

I have also continually to improve my writing as I share my travel stories. And I can see the improvements that I made over the last years of blogging here in Going Places.  It was nice and heart-warming to read the inspiring and good feedbacks and comments made by you, of course! Thank you so much for those comments that you continually pour into this travel blog!

4 years of travel, places, discovery and experiences! Clockwise from top left: Agho Island in Concepcion, Iloilo, Wangfujing in Beijing , China, Mines View Park in Baguio and Miag-ao Church in Iloilo.
I hope that I encouraged and continually to encourage my readers and other “travel addicts” not only to travel and go places but visit and explore the beauty of our country. This is one of the goals of Going Places that still continues. We know that everything is “more fun” in the Philippines! Right?

There is so much to improve I know. At least my follower increases =) and I hope a lot more followers in the future – much more, more readers in the future! I am also launching my travel blog’s official Facebook page – Going Places Facebook Page – to reach out more people in the social media world. People who liked the page will get travel stories updates posted in the blog. Maybe the next project is getting my own domain name, we’ll see…

Future travel stories to be feartured in Going Places. Clockwise from top left: Sweet escape to the islands of Guimaras, I survive Sagada's Sumaguing Cave, Banaue's magnificent stairway to heaven and The Imperial Gardens of Beijing.
Now in its 4th year, the blog will continue sharing the beautiful places that I went about along with my travel experiences and discoveries that I encountered.  Travel is a learning experience and discovery. Though, it’s quite tiring for some and needs enough money funding to take a trip, it’s still one of the best activities to learn and create beautiful memories. Traveling is fulfilling. You don’t just get to learn or discover but also enriches you as a person through experiences that the travellers encounter. 

So, I will continue to encourage everyone to travel – as base on my experience, you get “experiences of a lifetime!”  Expect more exciting travel stories in the future here in Going Places as we en route to Going 5! Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. congratz! ian.wow! more trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow happy blogging anniversary! wish you more travels Ian and keep posting your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melvin and Ruby: Thanks for the continual reading of my travel stories... Yeah more travels to come! Cheers for that!

    Please like the Facebook page of my travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations Ian! :) 4 years in travel blogging is a great achievement. It's nice to see that you were able to maintain this blog continously. Cheers to more travels for you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karla: Thanks! Yeah cheers for more travels... and please like my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congrats for the anniv. at first, i was compelled to blog because of my travels, then later on i get excited to travel because of my blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Phioxee: Thanks for reading. That's a good motivation!

    ReplyDelete

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...