Thursday, February 03, 2011

Pinoy Meets World is barely missed

Watching re-aired episodes of Pinoy Meets World via local channel QTV 11's Power Review makes me missed this unique travel show. This is one of the local travel show worth watching as it has been to many interesting countries and features its great places to visit, interesting history and unique cultures. It also accounts some of the lives of Filipinos living in the country it features in the show. Watching each country per episode of its airing makes you long to travel that country and discover its fascinating places and culture. Unfortunately, it wrapped up in January 2009.

I wished GMA 7 would revive this show or a similar travel show like this will grace again our local television as TV shows like Pinoy Meets World through its innovative style of public programming almost takes its viewers in a trip around the world. It will be a sure treat for travel lovers like me! I hope a DVD series episode compilation of this travel show would be release for much appreciation and see episodes I miss to watch. Pinoy Meets World is 2008 PMPC's Best Travel Show.

Here are some of the few clips from You Tube in their Romania and Turkey episode originally aired in 2006. More clips of their various episodes can be watch via You Tube.





7 comments:

  1. I miss this show, I also wish they would bring this back. Inaabangan ko pa naman lagi to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen an episode of this! Mukhang okay, sayang the show ended already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa you tube nalang natin mapapanood ang mga past episodes nito hindi nga lang kumpleto. Sana i-revive ulit yung gantong klase ng show sa local tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to join a TV show like this. Being paid to travel is one of my dream jobs talaga.
    first time here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Pinoy meets World! :( Both my father and sister live in another country so habang pinapanood ko ang show ay nakikita ko kung paano mabuhay ang Filipinos abroad. Gustong gusto ko talaga ang mga documentaries ng GMA! I hope marevive ang show na to. :) Minsan sa QTV meron yung Power Review (not sure about the title) kung saan nagpapalabas sila ng past documentaries from different GMA shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently pinabalas sa Power Review yung Brunei at Morroco epidose.

    ReplyDelete

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...