Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trip na Trip

Travel trotters around the Philippines, I recommend you to watch ABS-CBN Ch. 2's "Trip na Trip". Hosted by Kat de Castro and ex-PBB housemates Uma Khouny, Jason Gainza, Franzen Fajardo & Kian Kazemi, it airs every Friday 11:45pm to 1:00am. Watch the 2007 PMPC Awardee for Best Travel Show as it goes around the Philippines featuring the newest and exciting places to visit.

I, myself is a fan of this show but I wish they consider rescheduling its timeslot earlier as the show is airing so late. Saturday afternoon time would be fine. Here are some samples of their Puerto Galera episode and a clip featuring a popular resort from my hometown, Cavite.


More sample videos at You Tube.com. Watch this hit travel show as it showcase the best of travel in the Philippines.

1 comment:

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...