Monday, February 23, 2009

It's officially summer!

It's officially summer! February maybe the love month but for me it is officially the start of Summer 2009! I can feel the air of summer... The breeze of of warm summer air makes me craze for a summer escape. Temperature rises too! Its getting hot and warm around and that signifies that summer has arrived. I wonder where my feet will bring me to spend a good vacation this summer... because plans for it seems vague for me. But I do not know what might happen next as summer runs until May.

Summer is a great time to escape to another place. That is why many travellers go to beaches this summer because of the warm atmosphere. While others goes to cool/cold places to get away from the hot and humid temperatures of summer. This is also a great to spend quality time with your family, friends or with your special someone. This is also one of the reason why summer is a perfect time to travel. Summer is my favorite time of the year because aside from the fact it is a perfect time to travel... it is also the best time to create happy memories. Most of the happy memories I remember are unforgettable summer memories. It is so tireless to remember it again and again.

I am sweating in heat... no one can stop the arrival of summer. The heat is on! And feeling the air of summer makes me suddenly miss Puerto Galera and Boracay... two places I have been last summer. I remember the beach, snorkel with my friends, the beautiful nature, island hopping, the sunset and the night out clubbing... How I wish to return to those places again this summer! I missed those days of summer escapades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...