Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Summer Escapade Part 2

Summer Escapade Part 2

Yes! Nobody does it better but Summer! And may i add the phrase.. “last na ‘to ha…” because my summer escapade stories does not end yet in Puerto Galera… but in the best place to spend your summer. This is my last summer musings for this year but this is my best summer so far. If you like my Puerto Galera adventure this next summer getaway will make you salivate to go there! So stay tuned… as I tell you on my next post about my adventure in a place where summer seems never end… Boracay!

1 comment:

  1. very nice place...hope to visit this place once i go home for vacation...salamat sa sharing...ingat!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...