Friday, March 17, 2006

Feel the glamour of Hollywood and Oscar...

Feel the glamour of Hollywood and Oscar...

I've always been dreaming walking in the Hollywood Walk of Fame seeing the Hollywood stars of my favorite actors and actresses like Halle Barry, Charlize Theron, Uma Thurman... But that dream was already fulfilled when in 2003, I made my first step in Hollywood. Today is the launch date of my new blog layout similar to the same aura and atmosphere I felt when I walk in the Walk of Fame in Hollywood... a unique inspired layout in a touch of glamour and prestige of Hollywood and Oscar. This layout coincides in the celebration of recently concluded 2006 Academy Awards where the brightest stars of Hollywood gathers for a night of glamour in an awards night for recognition awards of their acting performance. Now the prestige and glamour shared by Hollywood celebrities during Oscars is not far to feel when in this blog you can feel the glamour of a Hollywood star. Readers... enjoy reading like walking in the red carpet and feel glamour, prestige...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...