Sunday, February 26, 2006

I’m back with a 90th beauty!

I'm back with a 90th beauty!

After 3 "long-awaited" weeks of absence in posting messages, I'm back again here! During the past weeks since my last post I've been busy in finishing my thesis which slated on defense last February 18 and at the same time working on my training stint in Philippine Airlines. And I'm back with a 90th beauty! Why? Coz, we garnered a score of 90 passing grade in my thesis about beauty pageant contestants! It was really a nerve-wracking moment during the defense but I was able to answer the questions from the panelists intelligently and confidently. I'm delighted that my thesis is already finished and only minor revisions I have to work on, because in the last 3 weeks my sked was so hectic that I think I was banned in the Internet for a month! I’m glad this research is already over. Keep on visiting as I'm considering changing my site layout soon. Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...