Saturday, September 11, 2004

Red Lips

Red Lips

I don't know how we met
But now were companion
You always play clown to me
An amusing jester to be

As time pass by
Only see your remarkable face
To your red lips
That gives me joy, only your charming lips

From that moment
I always want to see you
And longing want to be with you
So I desire to follow you

I hunger for your kiss
To your red lips, in bliss
Perfectly shape and smooth
Overflowing with sweetness and emotion

All night I dream of you
A dream with you
Only for you my heart beats
Your name it utters

Then we met again
I can't resist your red lips
It hungers me for the sweetest kiss
So I pulled you to kiss

And drink all of you
Closing my eyes to feel you
The smoothness of your soft lips
The hot and sweetness it bestows

I'm here with you
Staring at your red lips
Once I've kissed but I'm longing for another
Another one, from your red lips
*************************************************
One of my fave poems of all time created in March 15, 2000... its about discovering how sweet it is to kiss especially to kiss red lips... oh those are one of my romantic fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...