Monday, August 09, 2004

Dreams in Japan...

Early this morning I had a dream that I was in Japan particularly near the airport. It's kind a weird because I'm with my sister. We're visiting the place and its was suddenly cut-off when my mom wake me up and told me that my sister needs to borrow my internet card. It was really weird... what do you think? This is the second time that I dreamed that I was in Japan... maybe because Japan wants me to visit again their country :)

Today I suddenly felt missing one of my close classmate in school... Ehm, she is out-of-school because she gets pregnant to her first child. I miss her. But anyway she'll be back in second sem to continue her studies.

I added in the links the official website of Athens 2004 Olympics in honor of its celebration as it starts in four days... 'hope Philippines will won gold this time. Let's support the team Philippines in the Athens 2004 Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and reactions are highly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...